This form is only for users of the UK Data Service Secure Lab to submit a request for an output to be checked.
Please allow up to four working days to receive a response which could be one of the following:
- A confirmation that the outputs meet the minimum requirements and are not disclosive, with the requested material attached
- A rejection of the output request, with clear reasons why the output cannot be released and (where possible) suggestions for improvement
- An email query about the output
Please note that longer outputs can take longer to check so please do bear that in mind when planning your time.
Before making your request, please consider the following:
- We only release outputs that meet the minimum requirements; results should therefore be readily understandable and clearly labelled (Secure Lab FAQs)
- Allow yourself 24 hours between finishing an output and submitting this form
- Plan ahead and be prepared to edit your work if we have a query about your output
- We do not release MS Excel or PowerPoint files for data security reasons
- You will not be able submit a new output request until this request is concluded
- New output requests made prior to this request being concluded will not be processed